Monday, May 9, 2011

A few coupons

I found a few coupons today that I wanted to share with everyone. I don't know yet if there are any good deals or not, but either way, if you're going to buy the product anyway, then you're going to save some money by printing these out!


$2.00 off any 1 Neutrogena Suncare or Sunless Product - You have to register with the website, but it's quick and easy, and may give you coupons from them in the future!

** UPDATE - Starting the week of 5/15, there is a good deal at CVS for Neutrogena sunscreen. If you haven't printed these coupons out yet, get them now!

Buy 2 Neutrogena Sunscreen $7.99 
Use 2 - $2.00 off coupons (use the above link)
Pay $11.98, Receive $10.00 Extra Bucks

Final price $0.99 each when you buy 2


 


$1.00 off any 1 Coppertone Suncare Product (excludes trail size and lip balms) - Go to the website, click on the coupon button on the bottom right. You can print this twice. I don't know if it will for you, but it wanted me to share on FB after I printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment