Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Softsoap Body Wash at CVS

If you've ever shopped at Walgreens or CVS, than you know that when you check out, you're sometimes handed a receipt AND a coupon for something. Most times, you probably don't even look to see what the coupon is for, and you just toss it in the trash along with your receipt. 


Well, you might want to start keeping those if you're going to be couponing! CVS gives you back what are called "Extra Care Bucks", and they can add up to some seriously cheap items :)




Right now, when you buy 2 Softsoap body washes, which are on sale 2/$7, you get a $5 ECB back. Yes, you have to pay $7 out of pocket, BUT if you use this coupon as well, then you will be paying $5.50 out of your pocket, and get $5 back in the form of an ECB, which you can use on your next purchase. The final price for both body washes will be $0.25 each after your ECB.  I am not an expert on this keep in mind, and I have honestly not used ECB before, since I have yet to really make a trip to CVS that involved one. I am though, going to try this one I think, since it seems pretty cut and dry. Hopefully my ECB doesn't expire before I find a great deal to use it on!


Thank you Coupon Mamacita for this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment