Monday, May 23, 2011

Jewel-Osco Shopping Trip

After church yesterday, we stopped at Jewel-Osco so we could pick up some pasta. Ronzoni put out a coupon (still available) last week for $1.00 off 2 Smart Taste, $1.00 off  2 Garden Delight and $1.00 of 2 Healthy Harvest pastas. Jewel-Osco has them on sale right now (5/19-5/25) 10/$10, so $0.50 a box! The retail price is $2.39 per box here.


I picked up 24 boxes and paid $12.00! Kevin and I figured up the math, and retail would have been almost $60! My savings ended up being almost 80%, plus when I came home, I was going through coupons, and found 6 - $1.00 off 1 Ronzoni pasta! So I'm going to run out and get some more, which will be absolutely free, and those will be going to our city food bank :)

1 comment:

  1. If you got the newspaper last week there was a coupon in the Smart Source for $1 off 1 Garden delight variety, nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete